Forums Forums Help/Rules Help Edit Profile My Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search  
Ottertooth Forums * Temagami general * Archive through August 10, 2005 * Fourbass lake dam < Previous Next >

Link to this message

dave

Post Number: 7
Posted on Tuesday, March 8, 2005 - 8:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

i just read that article..we talking full out hydro dam, or just another chute? i'm extremely curious about this seeing as how my cottage is on rabbit lake, which is directly affected by the dam/chute system
 Link to this message

brian

Post Number: 356

Posted on Wednesday, March 9, 2005 - 9:45 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

Dave, did you read the story in the Ottertooth News Brief?
 Link to this message

dave

Post Number: 8
Posted on Wednesday, March 9, 2005 - 12:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

yeah, it didn't really answer much..thought maybe someone else would have some more info. oh well
 Link to this message

brian

Post Number: 358

Posted on Thursday, March 10, 2005 - 9:46 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

The article makes clear that no one knows what is proposed for Fourbass. That is the absurdity of it all.
 Link to this message

browning

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, April 1, 2005 - 10:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

I am interested in Rabitt lake and cannot find out to much about it.
What type of fishing is there?
I would like to buy some land north but want it remote. We fish with motorized boats but don't know where to launch this spring any suggestions??
I heard the land was leased out on most of it. How do you go about finding out how to lease?
Browning
 Link to this message

dave

Post Number: 19
Posted on Sunday, April 3, 2005 - 6:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

there's no more land to buy on rabbit lake that i'm aware of..my dad bought our lot in the '70's, and as far as i know you can't buy any more. if you want to launch the best way is on the south end of the lake..there's now a sign on hwy 11 just at gramp's place telling you where the road is..but there's a secondary road to get to the lake..there's probably a couple cottages for sale..e-mail me at temiko_00@hotmail.com and tell me anything you want to know, and i'll do my best to fill you in

Forums | Last Day | Last Week | Search | User List | Help/Rules Home