Forums Forums Help/Rules Help Edit Profile My Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search  
Ottertooth Forums * Temagami canoe routes & backcountry travel * Archive through May 20, 2015 * Fishing Angler/Sugar/Goodfish < Previous Next >

Link to this message

ogie

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, June 10, 2014 - 9:29 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

Hey all,

My dad told me to get on these forums to try and get some info regarding our trip coming up this week in terms of fishing. We'll be doing the loop through Sugar, Angler and Goodfish lake and I was curious what the water clarity was in each of these lakes, main forage, bottom type and most common fish available. Lure recommendations would be appreciated as well.

From the little information I've gathered so far, it seems that there are a TON of smallmouth in these lakes. I'm assuming it's primarily a rocky bottom (Most of the lakes on our trip last year seemed to be), so I'm loading up on tubes in preparation. This trip is primarily a wilderness fishing trip for me, so any help you can send my way would be very appreciated. Thanks in advance and keep that paddle in the water!
 Link to this message

moose

Post Number: 35
Posted on Tuesday, June 10, 2014 - 5:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

bass isn't open yet not till 21 june
pickerel and trout are biting
 Link to this message

ogie

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, June 10, 2014 - 10:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

Damn... That might change my plans a bit. Is there any sort of catch and release season?
 Link to this message

campheiden

Post Number: 8

Posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2014 - 1:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

ya eh, catch and release, we will tear up the walleye and pike, and maybe some trout, eh??????

Forums | Last Day | Last Week | Search | User List | Help/Rules Home