Forums Forums Help/Rules Help Edit Profile My Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search  
Ottertooth Forums * Temagami canoe routes & backcountry travel * Archive through October 17, 2015 * Temagami Area Outfitters < Previous Next >

Link to this message

pilot

Post Number: 5
Posted on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 3:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

I have tried several times to reach Temagami Outfitters, but get nothing of any real use in return. They seem to be going through some sore of transition...
Any one have any idea what their deal is, or have an outfitter they would recommend for that area?
 Link to this message

toc

Post Number: 4
Posted on Thursday, February 12, 2015 - 7:45 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

Hi Pilot,

This is Neil, the owner of Temagami Outfiting Co. I apologize for any issues you've had contacting us. I'm working on a new website and the TOC emails were not being directed to my inbox.

I am also out of the area working on a massive renewable energy project and was unable to check the TOC voicemail from outside the office for a period of time.

Anyone having issues can contact me directly via my cell anytime. 705-491-0369.

Thanks to Bob Olajos, President of the Friends of Temagami for bringing this message to my attention! They are a fantastic organization and deserve the support of all those who visit this amazing area we call home!
 Link to this message

toc

Post Number: 5
Posted on Thursday, February 12, 2015 - 8:02 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

The emails are now also being properly directed to the canoe@icanoe.ca inbox. :-)

Forums | Last Day | Last Week | Search | User List | Help/Rules Home