Forums Forums Help/Rules Help Edit Profile My Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search  
Ottertooth Forums * Temagami canoe routes & backcountry travel * Archive through July 10, 2016 * North end of the lake < Previous Next >

Link to this message

neotericpilgrim

Post Number: 12
Posted on Monday, July 20, 2015 - 10:37 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

Hi all,

I've started to eplore the north end of lake temagami last fall. I've hiked a good part of furgusson trail last november and having a few days at the end of the month was hoping to take a canoe in withme this year for a few days.

I only have a few days this year but was hoping to do the following.

Access at Red squirrel lake via pikey lakes then hoping to head towards hush hush and protage into eddy lk. From there return to lake Temagami where I would like to hike furgesson trail via barnett lake then finnish back at red squirrel.

Ima familiar with furgeson trail and also the protages to eddie and barnett lakes on the sandy inlet side of things... Just wondering if the more experienced paddlers have any words of caution for me haha

Also there are not many marked camp sites on my route. Does anyone know if there are any sites on pikey, hush hush or Eddy? also what the human traffic like at this time of year? last november I was the only one out there haha

Forums | Last Day | Last Week | Search | User List | Help/Rules Home