Forums Forums Help/Rules Help Edit Profile My Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search  
Ottertooth Forums * Temagami canoe routes & backcountry travel * Gamble Lake (lady Evelyn smooth water park) < Previous Next >

Link to this message

mstrwrnche

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, June 23, 2021 - 11:18 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

Good morning All

Thank you for allowing me to join.

My question is how is the water level south of gamble on the river? plan on heading there in a week or so.
 Link to this message

eddy_turn

Post Number: 190

Posted on Thursday, June 24, 2021 - 11:24 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

Welcome to the club! How far down the river are you going? There's plenty of water between Gamble and the Forks, where the South and North LER merge. Never seen or heard of it getting too shallow. Right downstream of Gamble and then Chance lakes there are some gravel shallows that sometimes could be run, otherwise they are easy to wade. After the Forks, obviously, rapids characteristics vary depending on water levels, but portages are there and one can navigate the river as long as it's not frozen.
 Link to this message

mstrwrnche
Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, June 25, 2021 - 11:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

Eddy

Thanks for the input. We are going to attempt to get to duff lake to do some fishing. just wanted to know if anyone has been there in the last month to see how levels were.

thanks

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
Only registered users may post messages here. If you have cookies enabled, your username and password will automatically appear in the boxes. Register
Password:
Action:

Forums | Last Day | Last Week | Search | User List | Help/Rules Home