Forums Forums Help/Rules Help Edit Profile My Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search  
Ottertooth Forums * Temagami canoe routes & backcountry travel * Archive through April 3, 2012 * Shuttle options... < Previous Next >

Link to this message

scott

Post Number: 19

Posted on Wednesday, August 24, 2011 - 12:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to nail down details for a shuttle, preferably in my vehicle, from Sturgeon Falls to the Beauty Lake Rd put-in, then have my vehicle shuttled back to Sturgeon Falls on Oct. 8th. If possible I would almost prefer to hire a driver for the day. If not, it would be just me, my solo boat, pack, barrel, etc.

I've already contacted Temagami Outfitters, who in turn referred me to Wolf Within, and have already received a quote from Smoothwater. I'm still exploring a couple of other options, however thought there may be some other ideas out there.

Thanks in advance,
Scott

Link to this message

irishfield

Post Number: 329

Posted on Wednesday, August 24, 2011 - 7:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

Shouldn't be that hard to find a gal in Sturgeon Falls that wants to go for a drive.. just sayin! :-O)

On a serious note.. I have a buddy in SFalls..I'll see if his son is licenced yet and if he wants to make a couple dollars.
 Link to this message

scott

Post Number: 20

Posted on Thursday, August 25, 2011 - 5:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

Thanks Irishfield, any other options are certainly appreciated.

...as an aside...there's some good comic irony to your comment about finding a girl from Sturgeon Falls...but that's another story.
 Link to this message

irishfield

Post Number: 330

Posted on Thursday, August 25, 2011 - 6:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

I've put the bug in his father's ear... I'll see where it goes. Thought his kid would be glad to make a few dollars to drive you up, bring your vehicle back and leave it where you want it. I'll let you know!

Wayne

Forums | Last Day | Last Week | Search | User List | Help/Rules Home