Forums Forums Help/Rules Help Edit Profile My Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search  
Ottertooth Forums * Temagami canoe routes & backcountry travel * Archive through August 23, 2007 * Canoe Partner Wanted < Previous Next >

Link to this message

hillbilly

Post Number: 231

Posted on Saturday, June 16, 2007 - 10:31 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

I know this is short notice but I need a canoe partner for a trip in Temagami, June 30 thru July 9. My canoe partner had to back out due to personal problems. I will be leaving my home in Brampton early morning on Sat. June 30 and returning late afternoon on Mon. July 9. Male or female welcome. I will be traveling with 2 husband a wife couples that are experienced canoeist. You can ride with me or drive yourself. You must supply your own food and minimal other gear since I will be bringing almost everything that will be needed. I have my own canoe, paddles and pfds that you can use. The trip starts at the Obabika access point on the Goulard logging road, canoeing Obabika Lake, hiking the Wakimika Old Growth Trailsand visiting Spirit Rock, then canoeing north through Wakimika Lake, into Diamond Lake, Lady Evelyn Lake, Willow Island Lake, Sucker gut Lake and the hiking to the top of Maple Mountain then canoeing down the Lady Evelyn River and back to Diamond Lake on our way back to Obabika Lake. If you are interested e-mail me at bsuabill@netscape.net.
 Link to this message

hillbilly

Post Number: 232

Posted on Monday, June 18, 2007 - 10:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

BUMP.
 Link to this message

hillbilly

Post Number: 236

Posted on Friday, June 22, 2007 - 12:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

Just bumping it in case someone missed it.
 Link to this message

hillbilly

Post Number: 237

Posted on Monday, June 25, 2007 - 9:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

Position filled.
Thanks eveyone.
Sundown, yoy are welcome to join us during the trip. You have our tenative schedule. Email me if you want to join in.
Bill
 Link to this message

paul_hammersten

Post Number: 278
Posted on Tuesday, June 26, 2007 - 7:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

Have a great trip. We head North on Sunday for one week but only will get as far as the Maine Woods and Vermont's Green Mountains.

Watch out for rocks!

Best

Paul

Forums | Last Day | Last Week | Search | User List | Help/Rules Home