Forums Forums Help/Rules Help Edit Profile My Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search  
Ottertooth Forums * North northeast * Wildernesscanoe.org < Previous Next >

Link to this message

troy

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, December 1, 2004 - 10:20 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

Winter blues got you down? Need a wilderness fix to get you through to ice out? Wildernesscanoe.org is just what you need! I designed and posted the site to showcase my team's wilderness canoeing experiences in Quebec and Labrador. You'll find several hundred trip photographs and a wide array of links useful to canoeists - to include a Message Board. The site is a work in progress, so comments and suggestions for improvement are always welcome. So sit back, click and let's head to the wilderness ... http://www.wildernesscanoe.org

Our team has completed the following trips:

1992 Little Whale River, Quebec
1994 Broadback & Rupert Rivers, Quebec
1995 Clearwater River, Quebec
1996 Nastapoka River, Quebec
1999 Ungava Crossing, Quebec (via Minto Lake, Larch and Koksoak Rivers to Kuujjuaq)
2003 Hubbard Memorial Centennial Expedition (We were the first team in 100 years to retrace the ill-fated 1903 Leonidas Hubbard route. We continued on the rival 1905 routes of the Mina Hubbard and Dillon Wallace expedition across Smallwood Reservoir and down the George River and concluded the 650-mile, 50-day trip at an Inuit village on Ungava Bay.)
2003 Allagash Wilderness Waterway, northwest Maine

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
Only registered users may post messages here. If you have cookies enabled, your username and password will automatically appear in the boxes. Register
Password:
Action:

Forums | Last Day | Last Week | Search | User List | Help/Rules Home