Forums Forums Help/Rules Help Edit Profile My Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search  
Ottertooth Forums * North northwest * Chantry inlet ? perhaps .. ? < Previous Next >

Link to this message

peterv2010

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, February 15, 2010 - 10:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

greetings;
might there be an expedition of hearty souls that will end up getting plucked out of the Chantry Inlet area this summer 2010 ? (please forgive me, that this is entirely self serving), but peter could really really use a food drop in that area because it's about 400 linear miles between Karrak Lake and Repulse Bay, and that is quite some long way to stroll on one load of eats. do please if you could, drop me a note at fluff@inreach.com. thank you so much. peter v.
 Link to this message

erhard

Post Number: 16
Posted on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 - 6:46 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

I hope this works out, Peter!

If you haven't thought of it, you could also post this request on the Canadian Canoe Routes forum, at http://www.myccr.com/SectionForums/viewforum.php?f =125
 Link to this message

peterv2010
Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, February 19, 2010 - 12:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

thank you so much;
been banging away at it since the west side of alaska with varying degrees of success. this year's walk looks to be doable, if not a bit painful on account of the starting food load. thank you for the url and i will go there now and post.

tally ho !

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
Only registered users may post messages here. If you have cookies enabled, your username and password will automatically appear in the boxes. Register
Password:
Action:

Forums | Last Day | Last Week | Search | User List | Help/Rules Home