Forums Forums Help/Rules Help Edit Profile My Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search  
Ottertooth Forums * North northwest * Neultin Lake to The Seal River < Previous Next >

Link to this message

jpgiff

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, July 11, 2005 - 12:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post

I'm looking for additional route and historical info on the Nueltin Lake to Seal River route. There are a few ways to do this: One is Nueltin to the Wolverine via John Osborn, Bangle, Askey and Croll and then into Nejanilini Lake. Another is to link up with the North Seal via Booth, Backfish, Bain, and Stony Lakes, then into Shethanei Lake. On this route the link for Nueltin to Booth is through a place called "Hawkes Summit". I don't know where that is on a map.

Any and all info would help, in particular info. on water level dependency.

Paul
 Link to this message

demellos
Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, August 29, 2006 - 12:52 am:   Edit Post Delete Post

we did the connection via nueltin lake (hearne bay) to debartok lake to mcaleeze lake then at south east end of mcaleeze lake crossed over to unnamed river which we followed east and crossed over to baralzon lake then to wolverine river etc.

not too bad. a bit weird on mcaleeze lake because everything was so flat it was hard to orientate

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
Only registered users may post messages here. If you have cookies enabled, your username and password will automatically appear in the boxes. Register
Password:
Action:

Forums | Last Day | Last Week | Search | User List | Help/Rules Home