PHOTO COLLECTION

Interiors of Devil's Island

<< Previous    Pages:   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next >>

Photo: interior of Keewaydin office

 Director's office

 The photos, maps and other items on the walls make it almost as much a museum as a working office. The building was built as the combined office and wangan room, c. 1907. Every director back to Major Gunn has used this room as the director's office. It is unclear whether it was also used by Douglas and Clarke, the first two directors. It first use was as the wangan room, or what is today the store.  

Photo: interior of Keewaydin office

<< Previous    Pages:   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next >>

KEEWAYDIN WAY:   Home   Long Trips   Outpost List

OTTERTOOTH:   Home   Rupert Battle   Rupert River   Temagami   Forum   Crees   Camps  

                          Canoes   Keewaydin Way   Che-Mun   Search   About   Contact Us

Maps and information herein are not intended for navigational use, and are not represented to be correct in every respect. 
All pages intended for reference use only, and all pages are subject to change with new information and without notice. 
The author/publisher accepts no responsibility or liability for use of the information on these pages. 
Wilderness travel and canoeing possess inherent risk. 
 It is the sole responsibility of the paddler and outdoor traveler to determine whether he/she is qualified for these activities.
Copyright  2000-2013 Brian Back.  All rights reserved.
We do not endorse and are not responsible for the content of any linked document on an external site.